Discover the latest revenue collection, payment optimisation and smart procurement solutions to help make your municipality more financially sustainable
See the highlights from Syntell Sustainability 2013
The event which brought together key industry stakeholders from the African local government sector to discuss the challenges and opportunities of municipal financial sustainability.
The Syntell Sustainability Forum 2014 is an interactive forum designed for metropolitan, district and local municipalities and traffic authorities; local and provincial government, councils and cities from across the continent.
The Forum will showcase the latest technologies and best practices for effective revenue management (including revenue collection and procurement) in order to improve service delivery. With the ultimate goal of ensuring that municipalities from Africa share best practices and so that pockets of excellence can be replicated.
Syntell Sustainability 2014 will demonstrate that a 'one-size fits all' approach will not work and will explore the need to identify different policy responses for overall accountability in building robust and financially sustainable cities and municipalities.
Commercially viable revenue management strategies designed for electricity, water, rates collection, traffic and parking services
Sponsor Syntell Sustainability 2014
Prepare for tenders
before they open by meeting municipal and local government leaders who hold the budgets and make purchasing decisions
Access the marketplace
to build relationships with your industry peers and potential customers
Position your company
to be the first in mind for projects and win more tenders
Expand your portfolio
and gain commercially viable business development opportunities
Meet the right people
to conclude months of partner and supplier interaction in just 3 days
that will assist municipalities to soundly run their revenue management, utilities management, and traffic management.
Whether you are a municipality, city or local authority you can’t afford to miss this event!
- Introduce data cleanliness into your organisation with data management systems that work
- Become a smart municipality that efficiently runs its end-to-end revenue management lifecycle
- Acquire an understanding of the nature, tasks and importance of the tendering process
- Exchange strategic long term planning and budgeting best practices
- Get to grips with best practices in revenue management and revenue enhancement for your local government or municipality
- Discover how to integrate online and mobile financial transactions
- Understand ways to better manage yield
- See how technology can make your operations more financially sustainable
Learn more about the programme!
Municipal revenue collection and management, ethical tendering, post-procurement project management and more will be at the top of the agenda. Submit an abstract before 2 May 2014 to be considered for inclusion in the power-packed programme.